PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Scrolbooks’ authors together are entitled to 60% of its annual net income. However, individual earnings is scalable.
2. Scrolbooks will make available its annual financial report to its authors.
3. Scrolbooks’ authors automatically become its representatives or ambassadors to their schools.
4. To ensure the continuous growth and success of Scrolbooks, authorship status lasts only a decade. Scrolbooks, therefore, reserves the right to reshuffle authors.
5. License Grant to Users.
By posting, submitting or distributing contents through the Services, you hereby grant to each User of the Services a non-exclusive license to access and use your contents in any manner permitted or made available by Scrolbooks on or through the Services.
6. Prohibited Content.
You may post only educational and study-related Content to the Service. The following are examples of Content prohibited to post on or through the Service. Scrolbooks reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Scrolbooks’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service, terminating the accounts of such violators, or seeking other legal remedies. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of Scrolbooks:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any class or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains sexually suggestive, excessively violent, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18 years old;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- contains or promotes information that you know is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that are abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- solicits passwords or personally-identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailings or instant messages, or spam;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Scrolbooks, such as contests, sweepstakes, bartering, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- violates any and all applicable laws or regulations.